TRAINING FOR RE-REGISTRATION FOR CAB AUDITORS AND TECHNICAL PERSONNEL UNDER ACT 737 (COMPLIANCE TO THE CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT BODY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS)
Date (Day) : November 22 & 23, 2022 (TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY)
Time : 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue : MERANTI ROOM, LEVEL 6, MDA
- Mandatory for those who have the expired or expiring Certificate of Proficiency.
- This refresher course is only for the renewal of CAB registration. Certificate of Proficiency from this refresher course shall not be valid for the new registration of CAB.
- Failing to attend this training shall affect the renewal of registration
- Personnel of the establishment, certification bodies, consultant companies, or any interested parties.
- To comprehend the Conformity Assessment Procedure in accordance with the Third Schedule of the Medical Device Regulations 2012
- To comprehend the Conformity Assessment Procedure by Way of Verification in accordance with Circular Letter Number 2 Year 2014
REGISTRATION & TRAINING FEE
Training fee per participant: RM 2,400.00
Application for the training shall be made via provided Registration Form by Clicking HERE
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Training Secretariats:
CAB TRAINING (ca) at 03-8230 0240 / 0355 / 0211 / 0223
Updated: November 1st, 2022